March 22, 2018
January 26, 2018
September 14, 2017
The Pookie loyalty reward card is our way of showing you our appreciation of your custom, by rewarding you every time you shop.
As a Pookie loyalty reward card holder you will enjoy exclusive in store events, along with various loyalty point offers. Collect points on all your purchases in store. Points turn into rewards for you to spend in Pookie.
To register for a loyalty card, complete a Loyalty card form and hand to a member of staff at the cash desk. They will issue you with your loyalty card.
You can start to redeem your points immediately and can use all your available points at once or choose the amount of points you want to use.
Start collecting points today
Loyalty card members receive exclusive benefits such as:
- Money off their shop using collected loyalty points
- Special promotions
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Giveaway competitions
Your details are safe with us
We will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties unless we are required by law. See Pookie loyalty reward card programme terms and conditions on the reverse of leaflet in store and below
POOKIE LOYALTY REWARD CARD PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(‘Our’, ‘We’ or ‘Us’) and the card member (‘You’ or ‘Your’) in relation to the collection and use of loyalty Points (‘Points’), (‘Rewards’) and any other offers associated with the Pookie Reward Programme.
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION OF A RECOGNITION REWARD CARD
1. The Pookie Reward Programme is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or above who wish to apply for a Pookie loyalty reward Card (‘Reward Card’), excluding any person eligible for Pookie staff discount.
2. When you register your card, we will set up an individual account for you which will record the Points you have collected and the Rewards earned. You will not be able to redeem any Rewards until you have registered your card in store.
3. Reward Cards are issued by Us and remain Our property. If requested, You may be required to return Your Reward Card to Us or to destroy it.
4. You are responsible for notifying Us if your details change. We are not responsible for delayed or undeliverable mail, email or text messages. You can notify us of a change of details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO COLLECT POINTS
1. Points are available on purchases made within participating Pookie stores. Points cannot be collected, nor can Reward Vouchers be redeemed, on the following items: Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards.
2. Points will be awarded for every complete £1 you spend in participating stores. We reserve the right to amend this structure as and when We deem it necessary. Current Points and Rewards information is available in store.
3. To collect Points for a purchase in store, you must present your Reward Card at the till before you pay. If you do not have your Reward Card with you, Points can be added to your account up to 30 days after the date of purchase upon production of a validated till receipt and your Reward Card.
4. In the event You receive a refund on goods, all reward Points received as a result of that purchase will be deducted from Your current balance and not count towards Your Rewards.
5. Points shall become invalid when the Reward account is closed and may not be subsequently redeemed or transferred.
6. Please note that your Points balance may not be updated immediately when you make a qualifying purchase. You may need to wait 24 hours before the points show in your account for both in store and online purchases.
HOW TO REDEEM REWARDS
1. The Reward account holds the Reward value You have collected. Please ask a member of staff at the cash desk for your current reward balance.
2. Rewards can be used as payment for purchases from selected purchases in store. Rewards cannot be used for the payment of gift vouchers, gift cards. Please check if Rewards may be used before making Your purchase. When You use Rewards as payment, you will not earn Points on this part of the purchase.
3. Rewards can be used in conjunction with any Pookie reward offer (e.g. Double Points events), subject to the terms and conditions of that offer.
4. Reward Vouchers are not valid for use during selected promotional events or offer periods. Please check the event or offer terms and conditions to avoid disappointment.
5. We will refund any returned goods purchased in accordance with Our current refund policy. Rewards used in that purchase will be refunded to your Reward Card and usual restrictions will apply.
6. Rewards cannot be sold or exchanged from one card member to another. If accounts are linked then the primary account will receive any Rewards earned that have not already been issued.
7. We are not responsible for any Rewards that are unused by their expiry date.
8. Reward Cards should be treated as cash. We cannot be held liable for Reward Cards which, once registered, are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged. In the event of loss, please email email@example.com or ask a member of staff in store. If there was a Reward value on the lost card, this value, and any Points balance, will be transferred to a new card registered to the account as a replacement.
9. Any and all Points that have not been issued or used towards Rewards as and when the Pookie Reward Programme terminates shall become void. Rewards already issued prior to the termination of the Pookie Reward Programme shall remain valid until their expiry date.
10. We reserve the right to refuse to process a Reward which We deem to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
1. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Pookie Reward Programme or these Terms at Our sole discretion at any time, with or without notice.
2. We may refuse to redeem Rewards and/or authorise the issue of Points if We consider that the Pookie Reward Programme and/or the account are being misused, or if You are in breach of any of these Terms.
3. We reserve the right to close any Reward Card that has been inactive. If We do this, We will notify you in advance.
4. These Terms are subject to English Law. Our liability for a breach by Us of these Terms shall be limited to You. If You suffer loss as a result of such breach, Our sole liability shall be to credit You with Points in the event that such Points were incorrectly deducted or should have been credited but were not.
5. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by Our negligence.
6. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising, marketing or promotional material, these Terms shall prevail.
7. You may contact Us at any time by writing to the following address: Pookie Ltd, Pot House Hamlet, Silkstone, Barnsley, S75 4JU
8. The Pookie Reward Programme is administered, and Reward Cards issued, by Pookie Ltd. Registered office: Pookie Ltd, Pot House Hamlet, Silkstone, Barnsley, S75 4JU. www.pookie.co.uk
Registered in England. Registered number: 06999710